Vegan perfect enchiladas


In one of the organic stores I like to do my groceries, I bought a bottle of sparkling mate.
As a real childish westerner, I wanted to drink it with the enchiladas I'd planned to do.

And, for dinner, I cooked delicious enchiladas, served one on a plate with baby spinach, tomatoes, red bell pepper, avocado and black olives and poured into my glass... plain water...

When I realized that, I felt so disappointed, as if I had missed something extremely significant, as if I suddenly figured out that I was the biggest loser in the world...

(I finally drink this sparkling mate with a bowl of chili... but I still more or less unsatisfied...)


Well, now that I've told you this part of my "weirdo's life", I'll share this vegan enchiladas recipe... because, this one, at least, is worth it.


Ingredients:

- 2 tortilla wraps
- 15 branches of parsley
- vegan minced and veggies sauce (half of the one used in my lasagna recipe)

- a full hand of cashews
- 2tbs nutritional yeast
- 1ts dried cive
- 1/2 ts garlic powder
- 200 ml unsweetened non dairy milk

Instructions:

Soak cashews overnight. Drain and rince them, then place them into your food processor and ground. Add nutritional yeast, dried cive, garlic powder and unsweetened non dairy milk. Process until everything is well melted.

Preheat your oven at 200°C.
Chop parsley and put it onto the wraps (leave a little bit for later). Add 3/4 of the "vegan minced" sauce and roll the wraps. Put them into an oven dish, pour the rest of your sauce on top, add cashew "cheesy sauce" and decorate with the rest of parsley.

Bake your enchiladas in the oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.

Serve the vegan enchiladas warm with a little salad for the extra vitamins.



enchiladasdînerveganamérique latine 

Comments

  1. cette recette d'enchiladas ... miam !!! je n'en ai jamais fait (ni même quand j'étais omni) mais ça donne bien envie <3
    jolie découverte avec ton blog !
    merci et à bientôt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh làlàlàààà oui !! comme Omry ! jamais mangé mais là ...... ça fait carrément envie !!!
      merci !!

      Delete
    2. Oooh merci pour vos adorables commentaires =D
      J'espère que vous me ferez part de vos premiers essais!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts