Spicy tomato rice


I realize that almost all my recipes are related to the same basis: easy, lazy, comforting.
You'll probably be bored of that, sooner than I might expect...

Are you interested by more ambitious recipes? Wether the answer is yes or not, please, let me know your opinion in the comment section.

I used a rice cooker to make this dish, but I'm sure you can use a regular pot instead.


Ingredients:

- 1 carrot
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 eggplant
- 5 branches of cilantro
- 1 ts garlic powder
- 1 tbs mild paprika
- 2 ts garam masala
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 2 portions of rice + the same volume of water
- salt

Instructions:

Put all the ingredients in the pot and let the rice cooker do the rest! Stir to combine.

Garnish with avocado, cilantro and sriracha sauce.


Comments

Popular Posts